Sensodyne® TRUE WHITE® Mint
- Sensitivity relief*
- Lasting sensitivity protection*
- Cavity protection
- Stain prevention*
- Stain removal*
- Fresh mint taste
Sensodyne True White toothpaste is proven to help relieve tooth sensitivity*, while providing you with a whiter smile*. If you suffer from tooth sensitivity, your teeth need special care. Brushing with abrasive toothpaste can cause wear to the sensitive areas of your teeth. Sensodyne True White is 10x less abrasive than many leading whitening toothpastes**. Sensodyne True White is a low abrasive formula that will help whiten your teeth by gently lifting stains*, and creating a shield to help prevent new stains from forming*. With Sensodyne True White you can now have sensitivity relief* and whiter teeth.
* With twice daily brushing
** Based on Relative Dentin Abrasivity testing against 15 products in the top 80% of the whitening toothpaste market.
SENSITIVITY RELIEF* AND WHITER TEETH
in a low abrasion formula
Sensodyne® True White® - clinically proven ingredient to help relieve sensitivity with twice daily brushing.
The active ingredient potassium nitrate will help provide sensitivity relief and inactive ingredient sodium tripolyphosphate will help to gently remove and help prevent extrinsic tooth stains*, with minimal wear to sensitive areas of teeth.
Than many leading whitening toothpastes**
- Proven relief from the pain of sensitive teeth*
- Removes stains with minimal wear to sensitive areas*
- Leaves a protective shield to prevent new stains from forming*
*With twice daily brushing
**Based on Relative Dentin Abrasivity testing against 15 products in the top 80% of the whitening toothpaste market.
SENSODYNE® TRUE WHITE®
Potassium nitrate, Sodium fluoride
Sorbitol, water, glycerin, hydrated silica, pentasodium triphosphate, PEG-8, flavor, titanium dioxide, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, cocamidopropyl betaine, xanthan gum, sodium hydroxide, sodium saccharin.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age:
- Consult a dentist or doctor.
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist:
- Sensitivity persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Claim Your Free Sensodyne® Coupon
Download and redeem your Sensodyne® coupon at your local retailer and save on any one (1) Sensodyne® Toothpaste.