Sensodyne® Rapid Relief Mint
- Sensitivity relief*
- Clinically proven relief in 3 days*
- Lasting sensitivity protection*
- Cavity protection
- Helps whiten enamel
- Prevents staining
- Fresh mint taste
Sensodyne® Rapid Relief has a formulation that has been engineered for speed. The active ingredient, stannous fluoride, builds a layer over exposed dentin to quickly create a protective barrier over the sensitive areas of your teeth. This is what helps keep outside triggers from reaching the nerves, providing clinically significant sensitivity relief in 3-days and thereafter with twice daily brushing.
*With twice daily brushing
Rapid Relief in Action
See how the unique formulation with stannous fluoride in New Sensodyne® Rapid Relief works to quickly create a protective barrier over the sensitive areas of your teeth.
Sensodyne® Rapid Relief in Action
See how the unique formulation with stannous fluoride in Sensodyne® Rapid Relief works to quickly create a protective barrier over the sensitive areas of your teeth.
Glycerin, PEG-8, hydrated silica, pentasodium triphosphate, flavor, sodium lauryl sulfate, titanium dioxide, polyacrylic acid, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium saccharin.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least one minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age:
- Consult a dentist or doctor.
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- Sensitivity persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need a prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Take the Sensodyne® Online Check Up
Do hot, cold, and sugary foods sometimes cause sudden, sharp pains? You may have tooth sensitivity. Take the Sensodyne® Online Check Up to find out about sensitive teeth and the products that can help you.