ProNamel® Fresh Breath
- Protects against the effect of acid erosion
- Re-hardens enamel
- Sensitivity relief*
- Lasting sensitivity protection*
- Cavity protection
- Extra fresh taste
Acids in your diet can soften the protective surface of your tooth, making it more vulnerable to being worn away over time. ProNamel® Fresh Breath toothpaste is specially formulated to protect teeth against the effects of acid erosion*. When you use ProNamel® Fresh Breath toothpaste, fluoride enters deep into your teeth’s surface, actively strengthening and re-hardening weakened enamel – every time you brush.
* With twice daily brushing
Not all toothpastes are the same. ProNamel® toothpaste has a unique formulation. It has been specifically designed to keep our enamel healthy, strong and well protected from the effects of dietary acids - every day.
Having an acid-rich diet can put our teeth at risk and this can happen more easily than you might expect. As few as four acidic "occasions" throughout the day can put our enamel at risk from Acid Erosion, also known as Acid Wear.
What counts toward those daily acidic "occasions"? Surprisingly, some of our healthier choices, like fruit, fruit juices, sparkling water with lemon, and even salad dressings. In addition to sodas and wine, it's not difficult to put our enamel at risk four times a day. Be proactive, avoid too much acid in your diet and trust ProNamel® to help you protect your teeth every day.
Potassium nitrate, Sodium fluoride
Water, sorbitol, hydrated silica, glycerin, PEG-8, cocamidopropyl betaine, flavor, xanthan gum, titanium dioxide, sodium hydroxide
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age:
- Consult a dentist or doctor.
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- Sensitivity persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
Take the Sensodyne® Online Check Up
Do hot, cold, and sugary foods sometimes cause sudden, sharp pains? You may have tooth sensitivity. Take the Sensodyne® Online Check Up to find out about sensitive teeth and the products that can help you.
Sensodyne® Repair and Protect
Sensodyne® Repair and Protect toothpaste can actually repair vulnerable areas of sensitive teeth with twice daily brushing. Plus Sensodyne® Repair and Protect Whitening helps to maintain the natural whiteness of your teeth.