Sensodyne® Complete Protection Extra Fresh
- Relieves sensitivity pain*
- Protects enamel
- Extra fresh feeling
- Helps prevent gingivitis*
- Protect against plaque*
- Sensitivity relief*
- Cavity protection
- Fresh taste
- Long lasting Sensitivity Protection*
Sensodyne® Complete Protection® Extra Fresh toothpaste builds a protective layer over the sensitive areas of your teeth for lasting sensitivity protection* – and gives you all the oral care benefits you need in one complete toothpaste. Sensodyne® Complete Protection® Extra Fresh toothpaste also strengthens and re-hardens your enamel, protects against plaque, maintains healthy gums and helps you restore your teeth’s natural whiteness*. Its extra fresh taste leaves a clean feeling in your mouth.
* With twice daily brushing
7 Specially Designed Benefits* - 1 Complete Sensitivity Toothpaste*
Glycerin, PEG-8, hydrated silica, pentasodium triphosphate, flavor, sodium lauryl sulfate, titanium dioxide, polyacrylic acid, sodium saccharin, cocamidopropyl betaine.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1-inch strip of product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
Children under 12 years of age:
- Consult a dentist or doctor.
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- Sensitivity persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
- Gingivitis, bleeding, or redness persists for more than 2 weeks
- You have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth, or increasing spacing between the teeth. These may be signs or symptoms of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease.
Take the Sensodyne® Online Check Up
Do hot, cold, and sugary foods sometimes cause sudden, sharp pains? You may have tooth sensitivity. Take the Sensodyne® Online Check Up to find out about sensitive teeth and the products that can help you.
Sensodyne® Repair and Protect
Sensodyne® Repair and Protect toothpaste can actually repair vulnerable areas of sensitive teeth with twice daily brushing. Plus Sensodyne® Repair and Protect Whitening helps to maintain the natural whiteness of your teeth.